Terms & Conditions
The term ' APPINESS INTERACTIVE PRIVATE LIMITED ' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is No. 414, 1st Floor, 1st C Cross, 7th Block, Koramangala, Bangalore– 560095, Karnataka, India. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by APPINESS INTERACTIVE PRIVATE LIMITED and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of APPINESS INTERACTIVE PRIVATE LIMITED. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, APPINESS INTERACTIVE PRIVATE LIMITED takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
AppinessWorld.com accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, select Debit Cards, Net Banking, Cheque/DD, Bank Transfer and Direct Bank Deposits.
Who You Are Buying From
AppinessWorld.com provides a number of Internet-based services through the Web Site (all such services, collectively, the "Service"), including, but not limited to, act as the agent to
- A) those who are promoting the events for which you purchase tickets ("Event Organizer"),
- B) holiday planners & travel consultants who also undertake various travel/ leisure or reward based programs for select Corporate entities (travel agent)
- C) Purchase original merchandise such as clothing, footwear and accessories from various fashion and lifestyle brands (collectively, "Products").
- D) Order/buy online services including, but not limited to, Mass E-mailers (EDMs), Web services, online marketing services etc.
When you make any transaction through our website, AppinessWorld.com will be handling the transaction and collecting payment for the vendor/service provider.
Pricing and Availability
AppinessWorld.com sells tickets on behalf of product vendor/service provider and does not control the inventory or its availability.
If you do not receive a confirmation number (in the form of a confirmation page or email) after submitting payment information, or if you experience an error message or service interruption after submitting payment information, it is your responsibility to confirm the same form your booking history or with the Customer Service Department whether or not your order has been placed. Only you may be aware of any problems that may occur during the purchase process. AppinessWorld.com will not be responsible for losses (monetary or otherwise) if you assume that an order was not placed because you failed to receive confirmation.
Refunds and Exchanges
Before purchasing product/service, carefully review your urchase/booking details. AppinessWorld.com prohibits exchanges or refunds after a transaction is done or for lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed products.
Billing Information Verification
Some Orders will be processed only after a billing address, and other billing information, has been verified. Occasionally, we receive incorrect billing or credit card account information for a purchase/booking order that can delay processing and delivery. In these cases, AppinessWorld.com customer service will attempt to contact you, using the information provided at the time of purchase. If AppinessWorld.com is unable to reach you after its initial attempt and reasonable follow ups, AppinessWorld.com may cancel your order.
Pricing and Other Errors
If the amount you pay for a product/service is incorrect regardless of whether because of an error in a price posted on this web site or otherwise communicated to you, or you are able to order a product/service before its scheduled on-sale or presale date or you are able to order a product/service that was not supposed to have been released for sale, then AppinessWorld.com will have the right to cancel that transaction and refund to you the amount that you paid. This will apply regardless of whether because of human error or a transactional malfunction of this web site.
Occasionally, events are canceled or postponed by the promoter. Should this occur, we will attempt to contact you and refund the amount as per the policy of the organizer.
If you need help regarding your order or any other issue, the best in the company is available. We guarantee a response time of one working day and you can reach our customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org
APPINESS INTERACTIVE PRIVATE LIMITED is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
APPINESS INTERACTIVE PRIVATE LIMITED may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect ?? We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email addres
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather ?? We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We may use the information to improve our products and services Internal record keeping.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways: if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Appiness Interactive Private Limited, No. 414, 1st Floor, 1st C Cross, 7th Block, Koramangala, Bangalore– 560095, Karnataka, India.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.